View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #31
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
I'm wondering how much the 1LE Aero had an effect on being 4 seconds slower to 150. How much closer would the ZL1 have been?...
That's the HP advantage and the DCT. Once it is up and going, it pretty much stays in the sweet spot of it's power band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
After this test, I think the ZL1 will shine even more against the base 500 than the ZLE compared to the CFTP.
I actually think it might go the other way around....I don't know why I just do for some reason lol Maybe bc I think a good portion of this test in particular came down to value, and the CFTP being 19K more was the nail in the coffin being that it just wasn't worth the extra bucks. With the prices of the base cars being much closer(gt500 still more $) I think it has a better shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
They might be forthcoming, the pictures looked to be at willow springs. Maybe they're milking the tests for multiple articles.
Probably
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote