View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #8156
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingagain View Post
Ok on a different note I am curious what this gun community thinks of this idea. I usually do a cash bonus for end of year sales quotas for the last two months. Instead of cash this year I am thinking of doing some guns and custom watches mixed in with some cash. All of my employees are cool with this and think it is a good idea to get some thing they can have alot longer then the cash as they already make decent money.

Since we have proven we like to debate. I would like to hear thoughts of other individuals. I have not found a reason it can not be done. Keep in mind I am in FLorida as well. This would also be held li8ke a raffle before christmas vacation.
I think your employees are humoring you to try to stay on your good side.

Cash is a lot better and shows more respect for them than to shove a gift in their arms as though you knew better what would make them happy. I think it would be more respectful to maintain your cash bonus then put on top of that a Grand Prize Drawing for meeting the team's sales goals to anyone that reached their quotas.

You'll have to check with your lawyer though as any drawings are subject to laws in your state.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote