View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 07:45 AM   #1
MaxHpBud

Drives: 21 Camaro RS Redline Edition- White
2021 Camaro V6 RS Redline Edition For Sale

Selling a 2021 Chevy Camaro LT RS V6 that no dealer will provide a cleaner one than the one I possess. Car is ceramic coated entirely on the outside, wheels included. Has many upgrades from factory including Technology package with LED lights, 20” black factory wheels, ground effects package, 10 speed automatic, Redline Edition and many more. At the time of purchase (July 2021) this was only one of two made. Came from a Chevy dealership in eastern Kentucky. Has never been run through a car wash and is always wiped with specific microfiber towels, so as to not scratch the ceramic coating. This car is in showroom condition. Mileage is under for the year and has approximately 7,960 and going up, as it is my daily driver. Car has a ton of carbon fiber upgrades inside. Has approximately a solid 80hp increase from when buying, as there has been an axle back exhaust added and the intake manifold has been ported, along with a K&N cold air intake has been added. Car has never been raced or placed on the track. Asking $35,900 for vehicle. Only reason I am selling is due to needing an SUV for my family. Car still has a loan on it at present.
Attached Images

MaxHpBud is offline   Reply With Quote