View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 04:18 PM   #2322
OminouSS

Drives: Red Hot track candy
Some of us are behind on our 'rumored' knowledge on the LT2 and what is going into the 'Z06' version of the ME C8. Take a jot over to the corvette forums and find all the info you need to realize what is already being designed and tested for the C8. The LT2 will eventually be in the Camaro SS. If the 5.5l TT ends up in a Camaro, it will best the ZL1 unless they do some weird $hit and put the 5.5 in the Z28 and put the ZR1 LT5 engine in the ZL1. Lots of powertrain possibilities out there because GM has been in full-development mode for 7 years with two separate teams being given the green light by the executive branch. If ford is successful in putting a SC on the 5.2 voodoo, I don't doubt that motor will be king shiznowski for it's clientele. That sound alone will be all it takes for the upper middle-classmen to plop down $100K to own.

All the while, GM be will lying-in-wait to drop the 5.5 TT on the world in a full carbon ME design that will kill everything in sight - and it won't even need 700HP to do it.

It's damn nice to have silly-ass options like this to start saving for.