View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #3
toro1966

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Convertible 50th
Quote:
Originally Posted by S&B RC Speedway View Post
It's been a journey to say the least. I own a white 2016 SS Camaro that I knew I wanted to supercharge. After exhaustive research knowing my goals and Factory look I was after I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought all necessary items to complete the build with an LT4 Supercharger. I have been following ADM Performance due to their success around this exact build. Andy at ADM sold me the parts necessary to make the swap happen. My friend and I tackled this job at my house over the last few weekends and we are in final stages of getting everything buttoned up and throwing a tune on.
One thing that came to be a great surprise was ADM Performance and Andy. They have supported us throughout the entire build from start to finish. When I say support anything we have asked about we have gotten immediate response with detailed text and images to support stages of build. I am a huge believer that support on the backside of the sale leads to additional sales from same buyer. I would and will continue to buy from ADM - hats off to Andy for not only selling but SUPPORTING his products. Anyone thinking about LT4 Supercharger on your Camaro its such a clean install. I will share pics over next week and also share my driving impressions.
Would you mind sharing your cost for all of the parts? Who is doing the tune? ADM?
toro1966 is offline   Reply With Quote