View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:27 PM   #10
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexnBlair View Post
Thanks for all the help, STM it is much appreciated. And thank you for the tip on Black Friday. Since we are already in October it makes sense to wait, its not that far away.

Did drove 400 miles today w/ my father-in-law. He is an old school guy that thinks it is blasphemy putting a 4 banger in a Camaro. Even stock, it shocked him. Running 50 behind a car in a 55, I passed and when I did I punched it. I was at 80 MPH before I got to the front of the car I was passing. I wish I had a pic of my father-in-laws face.
Wait till you start running a tuned E85 blend. There are only 2 e85 gas pumps in the entire state where I live

I would start saving up now for the ZZP black Friday specials.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote