View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:34 AM   #5
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
the stock box is ram intake. just follow the little funnel to the grill. I am glad you liked my sense of humpr, I love the green. But it seems the bolt-ons are not really bolt-on ready. The only thing that seems to give you bang for the buck if your not gonna go full on track ready is Race Chip. Its the only plug and play solution there is without defeating codes.

With my set up I hear a lot of intake and because of the added boost you get obvious the blow-off noise at higher revs. Like a fire breathing dragon. Also probably the exhausts are plug-ons too. I put a borla resonator on my stock exhaust and to me its more closer to a refined sport coupe now. I'm looking for the set of wheels it deserves and probably tinker around but not much else you can do w/o a major investment in time and money.

A lot of us are here are tuners and that is fine if that's what you want to do. Probably better final results even, after tuning testing and tweaking. It just depends on what you want to do. But CEL free options are few and far between.
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote