Thread: ZLE Road Trip
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
SJFGTO
Oh Oh it's Friday Night!

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE Nightfall Gray
ZLE Road Trip

I just completed a 10 day, 2230 mile road trip in the ZE. Never a hiccup. Combined highway/city mileage was 20.2. Highest highway MPG was 24.2. Even modified, the LT4 never skipped a beat, never knocked, ran at a constant 183-185 temp. Thank you GM and Vengeance Racing! Those PS4s are the key to long driving in this car. Never worried about rain, slightly better ride, less worries about a nail or screw causing an issue. The car was a blast on the mountain roads in Virginia through middle Pennsylvania, the seats were decent for long highway stretches and the SC whine never got old. Got stopped, photographed, questioned, videoed more times than I can count. Most people had never heard of a ZL1 1 LE, and the few that did had never seen one in person. This car is amazing. So incredibly fast and capable on the track, but rock solid reliable over a 2000 mile road trip. Too cool!
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE NFG; ARH 2” headers, catless mids, ARH full exhaust, Lingenfelter 18% lower pulley, ATI Harmonic Balancer, Roto-fab CAI, EE-catch can, TM ported TB, NX Lid, BMR strut tower brace. Aeroforce dual pod interceptor gauges. Tuned by Vengeance Racing!!! 644 HP @ 6250 rpm / 689 trq @ 3660 rpm

Four that wanna own me
Two that wanna stone me
One says she's a friend of mine...
SJFGTO is offline   Reply With Quote