View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 10:02 AM   #18
ron8879

Drives: 2018 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
If you put a SS or ZL1 front clip on a V6 model Camaro it won’t make worth more in value! The vin number tells the story of the car and that’s what the dealers and insurance companies go by. But to each his own and I too think people who do this are posers that are trying to make their car into something it’s not.

I'm not looking for the value increase. I'm very happy with my 6 and npp exhaust....sounds good and gets 30mpg...... again, its just about appearance preference. I have desire to place SS emblems or more on my car. i do respect your opinion on the idea though. I just struggle with the idea of how this idea is different from those with SS models who do ZL1 front ends or decide to add ZL1 wheels and ground effects.
ron8879 is offline   Reply With Quote