View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #5
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback Don! Glad you are happy with your parts! I'll have to take some measurements on our TCA033's and check that against the outer bushings. Thanks for letting us know.
I took an inside dial indicator (snap gauge) and verified the 3/16 ". I measured the bushing on the car, the 'gold' insert from the BMR trailing arm bushing and then verified those. Yep, even the gold insert would not fit.

I've seen this before (I used to make (tig welded) 'arms' for our sprint/midget in the old days) and saw that happen when the metal 'cooled' off the jig.

Thank goodness for the hydro spreader!

LOVE the quality overall. Really a small thing when you consider everthing I did and how it came out.

WOW what a difference and I do mean a difference...

Feels like a real sports car with muscle!

Tyler was a HUGE help. He had to tolerate my 'idiot' moment and was very patient with my questions.

I REALLY like the BMR products -- I also like the Detroit's but the BMR line was in my price range and I felt for what I intended, BMR was the way to go.

Since I did this really as a 'one man show', I'm confident others can do this too. Just need tools and 'phone support' and it will work!

-Don

Last edited by hammdo; 08-10-2014 at 03:22 PM.
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote