View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 09:00 AM   #16
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby23 View Post
I would talk with pray on that one since it will be a remote tune. Will want A/F ratio to read for tuning purposes. Can always temp install it until tune is done then remove/attempt to re sell used. I am going to upgrade my gauge in a few months to show E-85 content as well as A/F since i cant find a gauge that does just E-85.
I have been communicating with Brett since he bought a 6th gen and he even told me that his base tune gets the WOT AFR pretty close on for mild bolt-on cars. Part throttle and idle can be dialed in by fuel trim logging and adjusting the maf curve. Brett will likely give the OP a base tune without a wideband, he will just require it to make any further fueling adjustments. Again if you go with his proven packages(rotofab, ported IM/TB, Headers...etc) his base tune pretty much puts the fueling where it needs to be. I have seen his base tune break 10's in the 1/4 with one of his bolt-on packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I remember seeing somewhere that a '16 M6 is only 2 credits.
It is...2016 requires 1 credit for ECU, 1 credit for TCM, 1 credit for FSCM. Since you are manual you don't have a TCM, so it's 2 credits.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote