View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:40 AM   #18
Skylane765

Drives: ZL1-1LE, Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackbeastSS2 View Post
You do have some good products. But I have learnt from the past and ordering from you that there is always version II coming out at some point.

Like the rock guards, speaking of those that’s what these look like. You rush in to production and then change the original design to better it which is great but then the people that buy first are screwed in the long run. My rock guards are sitting on the shelve, the wicker spoiler is far from perfect. Edges are rough with cut and not buffed out. I had to do that.

Yes I am complaining but for a reason, improve your product before release.
We still sell the same rock guards and wicker bills at this time. Just charge more and it takes longer to make the polished edge wickets and cost more for you to buy, Things can always be improved in time. That's why we take as long as we do to release products. Only one product was sold pre production and it was the lift pads and they we sold as proto type. We will alway improve items we sell, it would not be a good thing not to. We have 4 different tow hooks for the Camaro they all work, they are just a different look to them. Our wicker bills are sold 2 ways. Standard edge and polished edge, we sell more standard than polished edge. It took over a year to make a cutter and polisher to make a polished edge on Lexan. Just like cars there is always going to be a newer, faster, safer and nicer coming, same with us.
Skylane765 is offline   Reply With Quote