View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 06:53 PM   #305
Artos

Drives: A10 LT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone580 View Post
How does it sacrifice in other areas? The ZL1-1LE is 63 pounds lighter and has 325s in the rear. It can achieve the same quarter mile times (or better) than the ZL1.

Sure its going to be a rougher ride and not a daily driver. But its going to one hell of a weekend car to drive around town.
Read the motor trend link above your post...the regular ZL1 is simply a joy in tour mode. If I lived close to several road courses the 1LE would likely be in the stable as it is a weekend car for me, but the regular is honestly a better option & glad I went with it. The article was as I expected. Simply tickled to death what GM has brought to the table with these cars...outstanding!!

I 'think' the A10 will be able to consistently beat the 1LE in the 1/4 if what we are seeing from members and early 1LE times stay consistent...I'm not a big 1/4 mile guy & did think the bigger tire / dig may be a factor & in favor for the 1LE too, but not so sure now. I'm just assuming the extra downforce may the drawback there, but let's be honest...The 1LE was made to shine in the turns.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote