View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #34
BOYD3800SII

Drives: 2017 RS CAMARO V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbreaker1968 View Post
When I went to get Procharger I told them I had installed a Trifecta tune on my car about 2 yrs ago the phone went silent! I said I take it u think I am a moron, he said he could think of worse names!!!The dyno guy said its a total $hit tune, even though my son and I thought it changed it to be a bit more aggressive acting. He couldn't wait to remove it and said it was not correctly running car, I don't know.

So if its 433rwhp and atleast 500 hp+- real HP, think my zero to 60 would go from Chevy's stated 5.1, seen most a tick or few higher for automatic, too more like around 4.0 like an SS? Never used timer on car, is it pretty accurate, son used it before cant remember what he got, long time ago...
I honestly don't think there is anyway around it...Trifecta is not known for their FI tunes on our cars even though they are 1/2 the price from what I can tell on their website. The Overkill tune requires the TCM to be tuned separately if you have a 3.27 rear end that can be installed like me, so thats still $500 extra.. Like I said the tune is more expensive than both the turbos and the intercooler put together. SMH... At the end of the day it will be worth it if I get numbers close to yours...
BOYD3800SII is offline   Reply With Quote