Thread: NEED PRAYERS!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Thank you all for your prayers and support...
I just spoke to one of Mike's friends and he is in extremely serious condition and still in ICU after having a very serious emergency surgery to SAVE HIS LIFE....
I cannot get into too much detail out of respect for his privacy, but let me just say this: he needs TONS of prayers to not only save his life right now, but to help him make a full recovery, hopefully....
I am 'beside myself' with sadness and devastation for what he and his family are going through right now...
I will do my best to keep you updated as I hear from his friend that will be keeping me informed....
I hate to think that I finally got a chance to see him again after so many years apart, just to lose him now...
Something (I believe God) made me call him on Wednesday...I was in the middle of working, and I just had this feeling that I had to call him AT THAT MOMENT...keep in mind that I hadn't spoken to him in MONTHS...thankfully, I listened to my 'inner voice'...if I had ignored that urgent need to call then, and waited, I would never forgive myself right now...
We had a nice 'phone visit' and he sounded fine...who knew that hours later everything would change...

I will give all of you this advice: make sure to make time for your family and friends while they are still with you right now, because you just never know what will happen tomorrow...
Don't hold grudges, forgive whenever possible, and never forget to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you...
Tomorrow is promised to no one...

I love you guys/gals....we are all family on here and you have been there for me since 'day 1', whatever I have had to deal with...you all mean the world to me...thank you!!!
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote