View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 11:49 AM   #47
tartagliazl1

Drives: 2013 zl1 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCracka View Post
I had a female Presa Canario that look almost exactly like that, minus the costume of course. She had a mean streak but loved the family. My two year old daughter would lay on her belly and pull her nipple and she just let her. She would also hide behind the side of the garage and charge the fence when people walked there dogs by. It would have been funny, but she really scared the hell out of people. Couldn't get any other dogs until she passed. The neighbors dog dug under the back fence and she killed it, but I really loved that dog despite the mean streak.
Going on walks is always an adventure. Everyone in the neighborhood has a dog. You would think she was rabid if you saw her around other dogs. Holding back a 100lb tank is a workout. Even the shock collar doesn’t work when she is worked up. But then she is a gentle giant with my daughter, like you said she can do anything to her.
22% lower/ 2.5 upper/ 2” headers/ cat delete/ x-pipe/ 2 gallon x tank/ 100-3 pump/ fic 850/ dsx aux kit/ 103mm throttle body/ RPM 5” intake/ meth kit/ prometh lid injection/FI interchiller/ 160* stat/ ngk-7/ msd wires/ elite catch can/ tsp cam/ Che trunnions/ ported supercharger/ 1/2” lid spacer/ brick mod/BMR toe and trailing arms/ 751hp 757 tq SAE @17.3lb on a loaded dyno.
tartagliazl1 is offline   Reply With Quote