View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #61
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
S.O.B!! We'll I'll be a donkeys uncle... Most of the time when I click on a post to see fab work for a part that's home made (several brands over the years, many different forums), I always think that it's cool that someone took the time and had the idea to actually execute something that was conjured up. Only once did I like it so much that I bought it. This was a brilliant idea! Also, this is something that is so well done, I would buy it! It matches the interior, is fully functional, and it resolves a legit issue. Currently, when my wife is riding shotgun, I connect my phone (Android Auto / Waze) and toss the phone in the back seat. Almost 90% of the time, I leave my car, forget my phone, then double back to disconnect and collect it. Biggest downside for me is losing the cup holders, which I use regularly. You also found a way around That! Hat's off to you, sir! Fkn brilliant idea and execution!

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote