Thread: Auto shutdown?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 08:17 AM   #5
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP2SS View Post
Fired up the in-storage SS yesterday (had to jump it since I haven't run it all winter, didn't have it on a charger and forgot to put it in transpo mode). I was letting it run awhile to charge the battery and went inside. Went out a few times and it was still running, until about 45 minutes to maybe an hour after last doing anything with the go pedal, and it had shut itself off! All systems shut off just as if turning it off normally. I did have the keyfob in my pocket so it wasn't in the car while running. It started right up again with no codes and no issues. Wondering if there's some sort of auto-shutdown function programmed in that shuts if off after xx time with no actions by a driver? Couldn't find anything in the manual.
If you used remote start, after about 10-15 minutes the car will shut off. That is normal.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote