View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 06:24 AM   #78
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
UPDATE TIME!!!!

Item 1: HPTuners MPVI2 - I picked this up a couple weeks ago on a whim because I needed to be able to mess with my tune once these new parts go on. Bought it from ZZP with 4 credits.

Item 2: PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap - Bought this shortly after I bought my catless downpipe. Link to a video I did of the wrap process HERE. I was a total amateur with this and didn't soak the wrap beforehand which was recommended after the install.

Item 3/4: Side Skirts & Spoiler Install - Finally was able to get the AA Side Skirts and AA Spoiler installed this past week. They look awesome and totally change the "stance" of the car. The skirts make it look way lower and the spoiler adds that flair I was looking for. Some pics below (sorry for the size if they are huge). We did not wrap the splitter because we are under the impression that the vinyl may not bond well to the plastic. We sanded with 800 paper.

Item 5: Catless Downpipe - Bought this from an IG friend a few weeks ago and it will be installed today! Going to have some catless logs on the way home to send to DanyTech for alterations.

MOVING FORWARD: I plan to have the turbo blanket and JacFab BOL installed sometime within the next week, weather permitting. I have been away from home for about a week and a half so my car did not take priority upon return.
Attached Images

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote