View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 01:36 AM   #46
Hawk Fan

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew.87 View Post
That is very high. I would not pay more than $2k off msrp plus current incentives. You can get that deal pretty easy if you tell them that's what you will pay only. And forget all the dealer add on crap. That's just profit to them and not needed in in my option. Good luck.
I wound up paying $43,660 which is $2500 under msrp. I understand u are from tx and they sell cheaper down there, but I am from WASHINGTON STATE. There is only 2 1LE's in the state. One of them, which I made an offer on, is in Bellevue WA. Where the ave home cost is $900,000.00. And where they refused to take the $4000 dealer markup off. Yes, they wanted $50,000 for the 1LE - FIRM! So when I approached the only other dealer in the state and got $2500 off MSRP, $6500 less than the one on Bellevue. I took it! And yes, I could drive $1500 miles to get a better deal. I'd rather pay the extra grand and be done with it. At least I got a good deal on the 2SS I traded in so I didn't loose as much as I could have had I bought it earlier in the year. The 1LE is the only one this dealer has ever got, so I think part of the problem is that we don't get too many up here. Which is nice, I won't see to many around! At least i got 2% financing.
Hawk Fan is offline   Reply With Quote