View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 01:23 PM   #90
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I’m also torn between AWE and Corsa NPP cat back systems. The thousand dollar cheaper price for AWE is obviously attractive. Am seeing that wrong though? If that is the case, anyone know what you get for the extra 1k with Corsa?

Edit: Never mind answered my own question, AWE doesn’t have NPP valves etc, sorry, carry on.
NPP isn't worth anywhere near 1k unless you really want it that bad.

I haven't followed pricing on these but for 1k there really is no quality difference between the two. Fit and finish is perfect on both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
Video's never do any justice to the real sound but based on that video, the Corsa just has too much rasp for my liking. Again though, it may be different in person as I've found that to be the case with almost all exhaust videos.
Corsa has always had too much rasp for a lot of peoples liking. That's the trade-off between fighting drone and no drone.

Always better to hear in person, but after being there in person and driving both of these cars I will say it captured it very well. The camera used was very high end as well since this was the guy hired to shoot the drag event.