View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 09:43 AM   #7
DaveC113

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
IMO the best CG products are their concentrated cleaners and degreasers. Often you can find them on sale via Amazon. I use their All Clean citrus cleaner as a general purpose cleaner including around the house, it works great and is very economical. Also recently got their concentrated fabric cleaner, works great on the synthetic suede or Alcantara used on steering wheels, shifters, etc.

For detail sprays and carwash soaps, etc. Carpro also offers some concentrated products that are a good deal, I've went with ceramic products over waxes, it's so quick and easy as you can just use a carwash soap with ceramics and then never have to wax your car again. I don't like detailing as I have my own business and don't have the time so using these ceramic based washes and detail sprays saves me a lot of time. I recently got some turtle wax ceramic wash and wax, and it's very similar to Carpro Hydro2foam.

EDIT: I'm sure the newer CG ceramic washes and sprays are just fine, but haven't tried them yet. I have a few years worth of product from buying Carpro and the Turtle Wax wash... lol.