Thread: My dyno chart
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #31
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
Latest Dyno Update. Went from a RaceChip to an Email Tune. I have been dialing in the details, Air to Fuel, Spark and Torque. I went to Granite State today to get a base dyno. The results are good. But the interesting part is in the deriving the power at the Flywheel, because I want to be informed of what the drivetrain is running, while I ponder future work. The Trans is rated at 325 Tq. How much overbuild is in there is anybody's guess I suppose, but there are reports of up to ? way high torque.

I liken generic 400 hp comments to "someone went over Niagra Falls in a barrel and survived", if you get my meaning. But I am looking for real info on this TR 3160 M6 and its longevity and real world experience. I saw that the Mustag GT 350 ran this same trans, but is it really the Same?

Baseline Tune Vs Racechip - RED is NEW - My Baseline Tune zzp base tune fine tuned by me forbaseleine - air, spark and torque. See my AFR Line!

BLUE is GTS Racechip on 6 about 6 months ago.

Name:  20191101_193053.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  139.3 KB

HP Scanner Chart with Raw Wheel PID in the top HP/TQ graphic, .15 compensated Trans loss Factor is the Lower HP/TQ window.

Name:  Dyno After Tune..PNG
Views: 403
Size:  48.3 KB

Here are the PIDS I used. They were given to me by a reputable Vendor, Power and forced based on Airmass...

Name:  est fw TQ.PNG
Views: 396
Size:  158.1 KB

Name:  est fw HP.PNG
Views: 400
Size:  148.1 KB

These PIDS are simply the above with a 15 percent gain added for trans loss to estimate FLYWHEEL.

Name:  tq airflow.PNG
Views: 430
Size:  157.9 KB

Name:  hp airflow.PNG
Views: 393
Size:  147.6 KB

Scanner with the graph.

Name:  HP Study.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  126.8 KB

OK. Here is a series of data. Comment as is fit.
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote