View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:35 PM   #5
ozcorp

Drives: 2021 Chevy Camaro 2SS M6
Yes, you are correct. I was already committed to tuning the engine so naturally I was seeking the largest TB I could fit on the LGX without modifying the intake manifold or replacing it. Even if some calibration issues occurred, they would be easily fixed with the tune. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you have tuning lined up to properly take advantage of such a large TB.

Although no CEL’s have shown up in the few driving cycles i preformed in the last two days, the initial drive was very interesting. The car held its RPM level and sometimes even accelerated without throttle input. Shifting up a gear would slow it down and I had to trail brake a lot to keep the car from going faster. A slight downhill grade quickly elevated the RPM’s and the car accelerated way past the 40 mph speed limit lol. The second time I drove the car the RPM’s didn’t hold as long and as high. The car decelerated smoother and quicker than the first time.

In conclusion... this thing sucks in a LOT OF AIR! and quickly! Throttle response is better and it sounds more free flowing. (You know that “sound” you hear when you drop in a CAI?? Well this magnified it a little... it’s great!)
ozcorp is offline   Reply With Quote