View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #70
SoarinSnek

Drives: 2020 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Well, a no-tune throttle body swap is specifically one of those reversible mods that anyone can enjoy without jeopardizing anything. It's not like your engine bay or the car as a whole will not have any blemish whatsoever when you trade it in later, assuming you actually do drive it of course...

As to what Mike said above, I'm one of their happy V8 customers, and the guy is old school in the best possible sense, putting customer satisfaction above all else. Soler is a "good old days" kind of business with a product that, at least in my case, fully delivered on its promise. I don't know about their LGX throttle body, but considering the research and the effort across the board, I'd be very surprised if it were "snake oil" or a flawed design.

Just my 2 cents'.
I have to send it back because there's repairs needing in my car that's gonna cost thousands that I rather not worry about anymore. There's too many problems and I simply just dont care anymore. Some dealers I go to will not fix the problems (that are under warranty) I rather not deal with the frustration anymore. I'm like the laughing stock up here because I'm brand new so I rather just be that member at this point.
SoarinSnek is offline   Reply With Quote