View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 07:42 PM   #3
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagoldsmith286 View Post
Im trying to do some research... Edelbrock has been making a Supercharger for the v6 Camaro for a year or 2 now but I haven't seen anyone using a Cold air intake with this set up? Why is that the case? Iv seen the Procharger kit using the GM Performance intake along with the the super charger? Iv also talked to a Edelbrock dealer who told me the instructions say use the factory air box because of the tubing and tune are set up for that set up but why can't we just extend or fab the tubing to fit a cold air intake? Any thoughts?

I think it’s almost been around a year since they came out with the kit for our cars. I have it and I have a post or two about it. I “Swiss cheesed” my air box to try to allow more air in, but I believe Will and I are going to work on maximizing flow and upgrading my air intake system entirely.
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote