View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 04:48 PM   #19
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitchell17 View Post
I did zero out the slip tables when I first started to notice it, I can't remember how long after the "triple flush" that was when I started to notice the slip come back I don't think it was that long.

I don't think we have a complete understanding of tables we have in hp tuners to "properly" eliminate the shudder with tuning. Just zeroing out the desired slip table I don't think is enough. Given enough clamping pressure the TCC will lock at WOT.
I think the problem is people zero the tables AFTER experiencing it. By that point it’s too late in my humble opinion. I’m sure there are more knowledgeable people on this board in regards to torque converter function, but I think zeroing those slip tables as soon as you buy the car from new is the key. That’s what I did although I doubt I’m a good test example for you guys, as I only put 2500 miles on a year. lol