View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 12:09 AM   #103
smokinzx14r

Drives: 2018 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
I would expect the 1320 to be very torquey....as they took some good Hellcat/Demon toys and slapped them on... It should feel faster...but it's really not that much faster.. many the SS that's around 11.9 or so...

But, it will certainly fit the bill for N/A speed and quick street light launches

What color did you get?
Never could get my SS to run better than a 12.01 and that was in pretty good air.. My friend got his SS to go 11.88 but in mine shaft air ..Low DAs are great for good numbers ..His car was 100% stock and ran the car just a few days after taking off the dealers lot .. If the 1320 will run 11.70 like Dodge said and you are running 12.0 you got your ass dragged by a good bit ..I'll find out soon but its in the 80s here with high humidity and going to get worse ..I have to put 500 miles on the car to have the Line lock and Trans Brake to work ..Once it hits 500 miles the PCU turns on the line lock and Trans Brake ..No hero air for me , so we will see what it runs .. I should add that the dealer gave me a full tank of 87 octane ..It's meant for 91 or higher octane , so I'm sure it was pulling timing and not getting full power on 87 .. But it still ran hard ..
smokinzx14r is offline   Reply With Quote