View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 01:31 PM   #12
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed7181 View Post
Good to know! I was led to believe it needed to stay or sum through a DSP. Just haven't done much with it yet since it was all installed. I want it GONE for those very reasons! Thanks for the info! I may end up in your area in July. If I do I would like to hear your set up! must sound amazing with the semi active front stage. I want to go active as well but I will need another amp for that. Maybe move the Mille Pro components to the rear and put legends up front.
Hit me up, happy to let you hear it anytime. Yes, took a while to get the system to where I love it top up and top down. The front stage is great, second setup I have run like this , and to be honest, I really cant tell the difference between running the tweet -midrange fully active vs quasi-active.
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote