View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 05:14 PM   #22
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefBlueCoupe View Post
This is hilarious. You do realize they don't actually say they're their cars or them driving because it's evidence and admission of street racing on public roads, and that they blur faces and license plates for the same reason, right? Do you also believe they're going from PA to Mexico and back in the same day
That's not a thing bro. Do you really think all the YT street racing people are in jail? LOL!! I myself have made plenty of videos and never had an issue not even once. I won't go into details as it is against forum rules.
Quote:
As far as voiding warranty, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything when the guys are making $4k+ a month on the LOW end of the income-possibility scale from Youtube ad revenue which comes specifically from the content in the videos, none of which would be interesting if a guy says "Sorry, the car will stay stock for years until the warranty is up, but keep watching me drive a stock car around!" - A month's worth of ad revenue alone will pay for most problems caused by parts breakage, so the voided warranty doesn't matter, and when you get to this level of subscribers and views on Youtube, you now have leverage to feature parts/shops/installations in videos that other companies will pay for in the form of a tremendous discount on parts/labor in exchange for the exposure. Not to mention the extra income from Patreon, clothes, hats, keychains, discount codes to other sites that pay them when someone uses it, or links from Amazon and the like in the Youtube description. The guys making videos like these really don't care - parts break, so what - built it bigger, just as massive amounts of car guys have done for 100 years.
I have no idea WTF all this rambling is.
Quote:
Do a little reading on this culture, because just about everything you've mentioned in your assumptions above is completely wrong and not the way things actually work.
Oh I assure you I know a good deal about this "culture" homie. If anything you seem to be a little wet behind the ears about this stuff. Come around my way sometime and there are a lot of people who will teach you quite a bit.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote