Thread: $37,454
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 02:03 AM   #101
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaimer View Post
Are you referring to his Camaro that he had sold to vroom? If so, they’re not even comparable. The vroom one has almost 7x the amount of mileage, no npp exhaust and is a retired rental. I wouldn’t buy that heap for $25k. Big deal if it is a 2SS, with more body oil in the leather than a playboy photo shoot. We’re comparing apples to oranges here.

The ragtop I posted a link to doesn't appear to be a rental in the car history. It was flagged as personal use, not fleet or rental and on autotrader the dealer lists it as trade in.

It was bought just outside of St. Louis, in Ofallon, IL.

Me thinks it was likely someone who brought this car down here to Florida and traded it in after they moved here.

My 2016 2ss was a trade in. An older guy owned it who was a snowbird and traded it in on a SUV because he was older and had troubles getting out of the Camaro. I looked at the Carfax and the story was legit because it was registered in PA and serviced both in PA and FL, PA in the summer, FL in the winter.

Here in FL you can find lots of corvettes, Camaros, Porsches, Mustangs in great condition, especially the Vettes. Old guys get them and they get older and find out it's not fun getting in and out.

My neighbor had a 6th Gen SS ragtop and has some kind of back problems and got rid of his for a truck.

In NORMAL times, non covid you can get save thousands buying a used vette or Camaro down here.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote