View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:02 PM   #37
Junior

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS A6 AGM
Send a message via Skype™ to Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I had forgotten to pull the parking brake and my car was rolling out into the intersection. lmao!
Back in Middle School, I was coming home on the yellow bus when a man in a brown Bronco waved the bus over by honking and hand gestures. He was freaking out and yelling like a mad man. Not sure why, but our bus driver pulled over, and opened the door to ask what his deal was. He jumped on the bus and pointed to a girl in the back seat (We'll call her Gina) and yelled that she was smoking a cigarette and how she was putting us all in danger. That's when we heard a loud thud as his Bronco hit the back of the bus. Gina pulled the white Bic pen from her mouth in disbelief and embarrassment, while the man's face turned white as he realized what had just happened and the irony of it all. He jumped off the bus, back in his bruised Bronco, never to be seen or heard from again. The whole bus was as silent as a grave until our driver put the bus in drive and started back on our route while shaking her head. That's when the whole bus load of kids erupted in monumental laughter...mostly at Gina's expense.
Junior is offline   Reply With Quote