View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 06:32 AM   #61
d729596

Drives: 2016 SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelheadrob View Post
Let me know how it goes. I will starting mine next Saturday morning 8/11. My custom tune is scheduled for 8/27. I ordered the Texas speed headers with high flow cats today. Still debating whether to add meth/ water injection now or wait for the spring. What are your mods and which upper pulley are you planning on running.
Right now I am running the stock upper pulley, 3.625 giving me 9-10 lbs of boost. Mods after this build will be, Whipple, lt4 high side and low side pump, jms booster, lt4 injectors and flex fuel sensor, planning on running E85 . Will be using remote tune by jannety. I am looking at high flow cats to be a part of this build. I am still running stock exhaust and stock air box, with plans to upgrade the air box at a later date. Headers are on the back burner. Trying to upgrade tires on suspension in the spring. I am in the minority of trying to keep the stock sound. I do have my Whipple off, sending it out Monday to see what they can do about the coupler noise. If I run into any issues I will post them here. Not really expecting much, so far everything is going as of planned.
d729596 is offline   Reply With Quote