View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 09:02 PM   #18
zerovisual

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
1st)The car is warrantied for track use in stock form.

2nd) A tune does not void the warranty on the rest of the car...just the engine. Even at that it depends on the dealership. Some are mod friendly.

I would Print off the TSB and hand it to them.

If still nothing call Chevy, tell them the issue, tsb, and take the car elsewhere.

I don't see how any part with a TSB or recall can be denied coverage. That basically means these parts are failing on stock cars, so the part is the issue and nothing else.
Wait I just bought a 2016 SS M6 and it is still under the factory warranty. You mean if the car fails to hold up to a burn out stock it is flat out under warranty? Of course the tire would not be covered, but warming the tires up for the track is ok under warranty? Also will they void the warranty for a simple cold air induction kit? That is about the only mod I think I want to do short of chroming/shinning up the motor.

I do not plan to beat the hell out of her everyday. But may of course take her to the drag strip on day. Could you go the drag strip and go straight into the dealer for a repair even with the drag strip numbers on your window?

Totally amazed at this..
zerovisual is offline   Reply With Quote