View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 07:14 AM   #8
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmofo View Post
I too have wondered about the canned tunes they provide, Edelbrock does the same thing, I was looking at getting a Magi from Ted Jannetty and he does his own tuning, and that made me feel better about the whole situation; Sorry for your trouble brother, hope you get it all resolved.

Negative the Edelbrock corp is huge and has there own calibration department and uses Callaway to write a lot of there tunes or at least they did.

After All girls garage slapped on the blower the wife drove it around for months. Then the headers where finished at Borla for using our car as the R & D car to design them and the Atak system. We took the car to PowerFab and they dynoed the car 3x in a row 551 and 580 tq all fuel and air spot on. Powerfabs tuner said it was the best box tune he saw. that was on a Driveline dyno Edelbrock claimed 580 rwhp and powerfab said there's reads a little lower than a dynojet like edelbrock used. The headers picked up about 15 or 20 hp of course they were free and on 1 3/4 tubing..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote