View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 12:57 PM   #10
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Yeah you're going to need some protection around the corners will all the bikers and everyone else for that matter. I guess 93 Octane isn't a problem there either.

I'm guessing KPM knows some place with a dyno in Bangkok.

This has to be a first.. This will be the coolest ride ever. If I get another trip over I'm definitely looking you up
12;30am, just cant get enough of this forum.... Learning about the issue with the TTY fastener bolts that hold the rear alignment. I guess Ill have to buy 10,000 bolts somewhere since Thai road, which usually are ok on the main highways, can be horrid out in the provinces. Thinking of upgrading the rear suspension already just so I don't have to deal with alignment issues all the time like the other guys on the very active thread "left to right full throttle", cause I often drive full throttle. Can't believe GM used fasteners like this for something holding the camber of the rear end. This is just part of the payment I guess of owning this type of car here. It's fine. I got you guys to help me now. I got a condo in Bangkok close to BKK and my house is up in Udon Thani. So the road trips are going to be a lot more pleasurable than in my CRV, LOL. Yes, We have 95 gasohol (10%). And when I bring KPM up here, and I already asked them, they accepted (and who wouldn't take a free trip to Bangkok), I might have them switch me to E85 which is prevalent here. And yes, come on over, I'll buy you a beer on Soi Cowboy, LOL. When commercial flights resume.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote