View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 12:14 PM   #9
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_ZL1 View Post
Yeah, I'm a little paranoid about electronic codes, but if you'all say it's no problem and that I just need some equipment and have to learn it, I'll learn it. And Yes, idling down Sukhumvit will be the bomb. I will put some type of American Colors on it. I'm a little worried about the width and bikers actually.

Lastly, I'm not really going through Hennessey. It's this Australian company, KPM motor sport, who's in bed with Hennessey. I will fly them up here and have them do it. Not that I couldn't if I had to. But since I've never wrench on this engine before, or anything like it actually, or the electronics of this engine. I'd much rather have a company that's done this a few times on this block and knows exactly what to expect.

Am excited about this car.....
Yeah you're going to need some protection around the corners will all the bikers and everyone else for that matter. I guess 93 Octane isn't a problem there either.

I'm guessing KPM knows some place with a dyno in Bangkok.

This has to be a first.. This will be the coolest ride ever. If I get another trip over I'm definitely looking you up