View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 07:48 AM   #3
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Agree with gtfoxy... No worries as on the forums you will see every little problem that comes up but that is a small percentage. I've owned 3 ZL1s and never had a single problem. Just a normal oil change, tires and brakes. I do have HP Tuners to check codes but never had to use it. The electronic part is pretty solid and you can always get tunes or changes mailed to you very easy.

One thing I would not do is your Hennessey mods for two reasons. There are way better mod routes to go and they are triple the price for the cheapest of parts and you won't have any support over there. Their shop is about 75 miles from me here. Also, modding is probably the only place where all your concerns will come into play so I suggest keeping it conservative and spend some time here first.

I'm super excited to see one going to Thailand. I've made 6 trips to Bangkok and always stayed at the Intercontental on Sukhumvit. I can't even imagine seeing a ZL1 down there and can't wait to see the pics.

All in all I'm sure you will be fine. Just take your time on the mod part because that's where you could end up needing help.