View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:58 AM   #793
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC View Post
I've often thought that if NASCAR wanted more and new viewers, they'd get back to at least somewhat production cars, just make all necessary safety mods. I've been to a few NASCAR races and they were a good time, but I'm not going to watch it on TV as is. I'd be much more interested in watching almost stock point cars race. Same with drag reaching. I watch and have been to events, but I'm about burnt it watching the same few racers in ridiculous cars drag race. I get more excited watching the local guys race their real cars, and of course racing mine.
If NASCAR could find a way to make the teams use a variant of the engines used in said "cars" I would be way more interested. hell I would probably watch every race.

If Ford wants to use Fusion's make them use an EcoBoost motor, based on the ones in the Fusion. Make Chevy use a engine based on the LT4 (since they are using ZL1) and make Toyota use whatever the hell they have under the hood of a Camry. It would be a rules nightmare but man would it be awesome.

I also think if Chevy had something similar to the NMRA that would be awesome. you could even have events at the same track and have the winners from each side do a showdown
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote