View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Phase 4: Window Tints

My motto with tints... " If you are spending the money on tints, make it worth it."

I see no point in spending 150-200 on tints and getting 65% tints. For all you law abiders, more power to you but it seems like a waste. So in my BMW, I had a 5% in the back windshield (legal), 35% in the rear windows (legal) and 20% in the front windows (ahem...).

My eyes, being blue, are extremely sensitive to bright lights. Like if I go out in the sun during the day without sunglasses, I will have a headache in about 15 minutes, soooo....

The "limo" tint in the rear windshield is a must for me, especially on the highway at night. So, I went with 5% in the back, 5% in the QP windows and 20% in the front windows. It is a little difficult to look to the sides at night if there are no streetlights, but I have gotten used to it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to see anything out of the back if there are no lights. I paid $180 for the tints all around. I did not get the front windshield done.

Not only do the tints help with the bright headlights, they keep the car a little cooler, they keep my arms and thighs from getting sunburned on hot sunny days, and they make the car look sweet!!

MY INITIAL REVIEW OF THE TINTS
Absolutely LOVE them!
That is all...

Phase 4... Complete
Attached Images

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote