View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:33 AM   #6
Jdelgado92

Drives: '16 Red hot M6
i was having the same issue last week, so i looked online and found some fixes to try out. None of them worked for me until i finally looked at the software updates and updated my iphone to iOS 12.3.1 and then it finally worked. Even though they didn't work for me, they might work for you so here they are:

1) Disconnect both battery cables and touch them together to do a reset, if you're not comfortable with that, then you can disconnect the ground over night and have it reset that way. ( some people said the reset worked, but not for me)

2) The more expensive route is to replace the USB ports inside. Some people have reported that it malfunctioned on them, one guy even showed pictures where his had burn marks on his on the inside. You can take it out and check for yourself to see if there's any signs of being shorted out or something or just like me, go ahead and buy it just in case. I don't think mine was damaged but i replaced it either way. the replacement piece cost me $37 from a 3rd party.

If non of that works then i'd say its dealership time.