View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 12:36 PM   #654
Captain50

Drives: 2017 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camrochris View Post
Mustangs are so commom IMO. That and the fact that the Mustang has a very slim interior. It has no room and I remember being very uncomfortable in it. The Camaro is much less common. Thats why this kid in the Mustang "rolled up on you". I'm so glad I bought a Camaro over tge commonplace Mustang. If it is a country road with no traffic...a few pulls would have been ok with me. But raci g is not ok. Its kind of a fine line to "drive in a spirited fashion" or to be "racing".
Did we not buy our cars for looks AND performance? Are we realistically going to drive 70 miles and pay $100 for 3 laps at Summit raceway? Plus the "tech" fees to re-certify my car every year as "mechanically sound"? It only has 7900 miles, and last year it had 7100. Why do I havd to pay $75 to pass tech again? So with gas to drive out there and back, gas to race, and paying all the fees its a $500 per weekend, that taps me out quick.
Same where I live, I see 7-8 Mustangs for every Camaro, so it feels good having a car that isnt so common.
Captain50 is offline   Reply With Quote