View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 03:59 AM   #13
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybill View Post
I have a 2017 2ss car that was a special order car the original purchaser refused. It's garnet red, 6 speed manual, dual mode exhaust, no sunroof, factory ground effects, blacked out bowties from factory and grey painted wheels instead of the standard bright finish wheels.

I know it could be one on one with these options, but is there anyway to actually determine this? I have looked at the information provided on this website regarding production numbers prior to posting this thread.
You can estimate it using the known numbers for color and trim, but there are a couple gaps you could try filling in by emailing your VIN gmhc@gm.com or socialmedia@gm.com with a polite request. They will not give you exact #s, but if you're lucky you may be able to get a count of manuals and a count of total NPP options. That said, All ZL1s came with NPP, and 2SS cars are more likely to have NPP optioned than V6 and 1SS so the kind of estimating I did below will always have errors... but you can do a hi-low bracket on the #s to determine a reasonable +/- error range.

#s in yellow are guesses and need to be refined ... but using this as a starting point your car is roughly 1:200.
Attached Images

Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote