View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 12:14 AM   #25
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Looks bad ass Glen...nice! Wait I thought the hashes were gone the other day? They came back? Lol.
Lol yeah. Tomorrow the fuel door wrap might disappear haha. But yeah... Glen knows my struggles all too well, I procrastinate everything so end up not doing it then Glen just does it and tests it out then either keeps em or removes them. I am just damn happy that Glen is happy as I may or may not have influenced his decisions on this. It all looks just way too badass... Keep in mind though, even if I did influence him, now I know I gotta get the front splitter in black (because he influenced me haha) with the blade spoiler (maybe when hell freezes over as I am sure that's when we will get a blade spoiler for the SS that covers the hole(s)).

This was my vision with the car when I first saw the accessories and Garnet Red in person (thanks to you on that SSport16 because you did tell me to go take a look at an ATS/CTS when I was in some doubt). Hood vents, NPP diffuser, front splitter, blade spoiler are all the same color and they all add some aggressiveness to the car while NOT way too much or rice. Just tasteful enough to blend together and look badass. Just like how wrapping the hood of a summit white with gloss black wrap, that just looks amazing especially on the SS with the hood vents, npp diffuser and front splitter. Not to mention that the really important part for it all. Black wheels. My setup won't look as great as Glen's just because low gloss 56V wheels vs non-low gloss blacks. However, like Glen said... Modding is NEVER, EVER over lol. So... 1LE wheel setup ? Probably haha.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote