View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #743
ChevyRules

Drives: 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealG View Post
Yea ok so why ask ?,
You guys all know the answers before I post the question, typical Internet BS you ask for proof I give it , and the proof is no good. OK I got it let’s review Chevrolet only needs to build really expensive Camaros that’s all the people want. There is no price difference. the Camaro and mustang are the same price. The Camaro is not being out sold by the mustang every month. All muscle cars sales suck. You can’t find a cheap mustang that’s a lie. Camaro is better and worth more. Mustang sucks. I’m poor so I don’t deserve a Camaro. The V-6 is better than a small V8. Chevy can’t afford to put a small V8 in the Camaro and it won’t sell. Hillary will win in a landslide.
Hey if you can walk in and buy that Mustang for $29K out the door, that’s a great deal. But it’s a dealer tactic to get you in the door to show the price of the car including every discount and rebate possible factored into that price even though chances are you don’t qualify for some of those discounts.

Sorry you don’t like it being pointed out how the dealer is advertising that $29K price.
ChevyRules is offline   Reply With Quote