View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:15 PM   #4
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by taghaboom23 View Post
I have a 2021 LT1 Camaro with the stock single tip exhausts (non-NPP exhaust). I am thinking about installing a Borla Axleback setup eventually down the line, but because money is a bit tight, I wanted to find a way to make the car sound better.

Everyone claims this is somewhat achievable by pulling the #51 fuse in their SS models with the NPP exhaust. My curiosity led me to the fusebox under the hood of my car. I noticed that there was a fuse in the #51 spot and using the manual I identified it as "Exhaust Valve PTSQ". Will pulling this fuse have any effect on the sound of my car considering it does not have the NPP option.

Genuinely curious, as I have not seen anyone make a post about it anywhere. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Fuse 51 will have no effect if your car does not have NPP...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is online now   Reply With Quote