View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #69

Drives: 2011 5.0L GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donked View Post

There's bashing on both sides. Then again, another problem, is that there were about 5 threads on that 5.0/m3 video. They were merged one after another, but you think people would get the point after the first one or two...The bad apples continue to be morons and post what they want without even thinking. There's two sides to every story.

I like reading about all types of cars, but it just seems that because the mustang is the main rival that most people that are here for "other cars" are here for the mustang. That means that if the same percentage of people make new duplicate threads or take part in arguing, it's much more obvious. If you have one troll in the challenger crowd of say 5 people, and 5 trolls in the mustang crowd of say 25 people, it's viewed as 5 times as many mustang trolls. Hence the problem is bigger, but all the mods see are 5 trolls. Because there's so many trolls they have to deal with, I'm guessing they corral them by limited the area that the trolls go because there's one big consildated thread. According to the mods, the trolls don't venture out into camaro land and only stick to the mustang threads.

They should assign one mod to just take out trolls left and right, so then we could have decent multiple topics about the mustang and we could go back to the way it was before all this bickering/squabbling happened

Agreed..

28 " Buy a hybrid, I need your gas.."