View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #66

Drives: 2011 5.0L GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
Everyone one I've seen has been nothing but rabid fanboys talking past each other and turning every thread into a competition about who can be more blatantly offensive. They're way more embarassing than this forum.

Early last year there were very few Camaro haters on these forums yet, and the quality of the content in the other cars and Camaro vs. sections were about 100 times better than the drivel that most of the threads there get reduced to now. Or are you proud of the Camaro vs. section of this forum now? I think it's crap now, and you seem to be fighting for it to stay crappy.

There's a multitude of different car owners here too, who also happen to be Camaro enthusiasts. Anybody can be an enthusiast. Enthusiasts aren't the problem, trolls are. You'll continue to be dissappointed with the mods until you realize that.

Get real. Most of the Mustang posters who post here are way more willfully ignorant than any of our members. But prove me wrong, see if you can get one of them to write up an honest post about an independent rear suspension, and it's benefits. If that's too hard, pick any other common car component (sunroof, or whatever) that isn't available on this year's Mustang. I've been trying for weeks now; nothing. "Solid rear axle, it's not that bad on a clean track" and "solid rear axles, they're better at the quarter mile" are about the only responses I've gotten. So much for the "car enthusiast" reasoning.

It's all opinions and therein lies the problem. Sometimes folks take an opinion as a personal attack. Why is that. You like the IRS on your car and you have YOUR reasons. And really thats all that matters. Folks need to leave the bench racing at home. Good axample is the new
vid out by MotorTrend of the 5.0 running against the M3.. A lot of folks(not all), instead of giving props, began to like usual call out the Mustangs faults ala SRA and what not eventhough the results were there for everyone to see.....

28 " Buy a hybrid, I need your gas.."