View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 05:34 PM   #17
andrew78596

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHill View Post
Its difficult for me to interpret what the graphs show because I don't see an RPM or boost reference along with the other data (and I don't know $hit about tuning). It almost looks like the supplemental pump engagement is captured because pressure increases some then shortly thereafter things get wacko. Can you explain these a little better for us?
I'm on the same boat as you. It's actually weird, because when we first got the kit on, running the lt4 injectors, and lt4 high side with an 80mm pulley (11psi), it was holding. Not sure how many passes were done, but it was a solid 2 days of tuning, when all of a sudden the car went into "reduced power mode" and would not hold pressure during any other pull after. We initially thought it was the pump, then the sensor, both haven't seemed to fix the problem we're having, although yesterday it did hold slightly on one full (3100psi). Mind you, we have a 70mm pulley on now. Until we can figure out what's going on, we can't say what the problem is. Hoping its the low side not being able to hang, causing the ECM to cut fuel. Once we get the larger pump in I'll provide another update. All else fails we'll have to resort to a pump/e85 blend, but we don't want to settle!
Mustang Dyno 675whp/650wtq

andrew78596 is offline   Reply With Quote