View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 06:32 PM   #6
LT1ornothing

Drives: 2020 LT1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaZeBG View Post
Sounds good thanks. And also I just did a little bit of research on the pulleys. So currently mines in the shop and I’m getting a tsp vvt3 cam, cai, headers and torque converter installed. That should put me some where in the 500’s if I’m not mistaken. As mentioned with the research I seen post saying change the pulleys(2.3 or 2.50-55), get a 103mm throttle body and of course the fueling(rails, injectors etc..) and that should give me 50-100hp? Idk if the procharger would be compatible with my current setup which I should have mentioned beforehand. But if it is or isn’t I’m thinking of staying between 6-700 I can settle for that at the moment. I just like the sound the procharger gives off but if just the pulleys and throttle body would get me to 6-7 ill take that over the procharger
Don't really think a larger throttle body on a ps1c is worth the money, but its not my project. Usually the bigger throttle bodies show their worth in naturally aspirated builds and bigger top mount blowers such as the 2650 magnuson and edelbrock.
LT1ornothing is offline   Reply With Quote